Effective Date: August 24, 2017
NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
Any website “directed at children under 13” must undertake certain compliance steps pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act [15 U.S. Code § 6502] and COPPA Rule [16 CFR Part 312]. This Site is directed at adults, not children. Please contact us immediately if you have knowledge of a child under 13 using the Site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Information Collection: In order for you to access the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
- (1) Contact Data such as your name and e-mail address; and
- Modification or Removal Process: You may opt-out of our email newsletter by selecting the “unsubscribe” link in any message you receive.
- Do Not Track Signals: We do not comply with “do not track” signals at this time.
- First Party Cookies. This Site is built on a WordPress platform, which incorporates certain first party cookies to gather information from visitors such as the pages you visit. A first party cookie gathers information only we can view and analyze.
- Google Tracking. We use certain Google programs to help us analyze the traffic to this Site and improve our marketing efforts. Such programs may include, but are not limited to, Google Analytics. You may opt out of this tracking by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- Google Advertising Cookies. We allow third party vendors, including Google, to use web beacons and cookies to serve ads based on your visits to this Site or other websites. These companies use advertising cookies and web beacons to enable them and their partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our Site and other sites on the Internet. We specifically employ Google Adsense on this site, and Google will use a DoubleClick DART cookie to track your actions in this regard. You can opt out of this program by visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads or by other third parties by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Share a Sale
GENERAL TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site:
- (1) IP addresses;
- (2) domain servers;
- (3) types of computers accessing the website;
- (4) types of web browsers used to access the website;
- (5) referring site;
- (6) pages visited on the website; and
- (7) the duration of your visit to the website (your “Session”) (collectively “Traffic Data”).
Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the website. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your other Session information.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION
We may use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We may use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We may use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the website, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share Contact Data with other companies who may want to send you information about their products or services, unless you have specifically requested that we not share Contact Data with such companies. We also share Contact Data and Financial Data with our business partners who assist us by performing core services (such as hosting, billing, fulfilment, or data storage and security) related to our operation of the website.
USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the website; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the website that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, email us at email@example.com.
- Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information: Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, we will keep your Personal Information private and will not share it with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to:
- (a) comply with a court order or other legal process;
- (b) protect our rights or property; or
- (c) enforce the legal documents applicable to the Site.
- Site Security. The Site has reasonable security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information that we obtain from you including the use of Secure Sockets Layer protocols. Unfortunately, we make no promises about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse of your Personal Information since preventing hacking is nearly impossible.
AREAS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
The Site may include interactive sections such as commenting areas where visitors to the Site can post comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel free to contact us at the following: